Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Would You Like To Go Today? [Shogun, Need4Speed, Sadistic Hacker]

My mind of late is preoccupied with travel. Lately I have been moving around my home SIM aboard various shapes and forms of transportation. Well then, I got me my own free vehicles as well. The next step now is how to make these toys move smoothly. This task, I swear, is largely operator-dependent, i.e. very much dependent on the driver's skill. LOL, I need a lot more improvement in this department.

Deciding on what vehicle to use atop a hill.

Hair: Jesse [night] by Truth - Subscribe-o-matic
Skin: Nora [pale] with cleavage by Filthy - February Group Gift (Join for L199]
Jacket, Jeans and fingerless gloves: 601 Black jacket and Denim pants by Vajra (just beside Heaven's Gate Neo Skins and Shapes) - free
Boots: Plain Riding Black Boots by Adam and Eve - not free
Belt: Jack Daniels Ladies Black Label Belt by Mustang Trading Post - old hunt gift
Necklace: Black bead necklace for women by Gabriel - Group gift

Aiko chan has tipped me on two of these vehicles. So, OK, shall I be riding this cute plane today?

P-51D Mustang Air Racer 1.04 from Shogun Air - Lucky Board

Or this kick-ass motorbike?

Interceptor v5 motorbike from Need4Speed - Lucky Chair

I think the rubber ducky is adorable.

Floating Ducky from Sadistic Hacker - Lucky Board, available only until February 2.

Does not matter, does it? All of these are fun rides, and all of them took me to that one place where I like to stay the most.

Happy travels for you.

Loves and hugs, Marika

0 comments: