Friday, February 25, 2011

*(3xS)* REZday GIFT, *X*plosion, Vinyl Cafe Addicts, & Amacci

Received really nice stockings today! I'm a day late but thank you to Shania Singh of Shania's Sock Shop and Happy Rezz Day! ^^ Paired it with something sexy ;) Hope you guys like it!

Stockings: *(3xS)* REZday GIFT dollarbie
Black Dress and Collar: *X*plosion (click on the teleporter to the freebie section, a whole room filled with it!) 0L
Hair: Amacci not free
Fetish Boots: TUPS female foot wear 80L

 Lace Body Suit: The Vinyl Cafe group gift dollarbie

 Got tired and decided to use my new AFK Tool at Soif Eternelle, my vampire family's SIM
 My space Cloud: !gO! group gift 0L





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I thought I was on my blog, because I was using the same template, ihihihihih. Very good blog, congrats ^^ Come visit me when u have time (now I have a new template, loool)
Hugs!
http://cinderellafashionista.blogspot.com/