Tuesday, February 22, 2011

EMBRACED BY THE DARKNESS & THE PROGENY VAMPIRE SYSTEM

The year is 1582 and my name is  Aiko... raised and born in Northern Shinano Province in Japan. I have served my master Sanada Yukimura first as a samurai then later when things got too dirty... his female ninja. I was supposed to collect a key from the enemy that night... but I was caught! Left to die on the icy waters of the Shinano River.. I have accepted my fate.... to die with honor, serving my master. I have surrendered to the dark abyss... but... a cold presence loomed before me... I opened my blood stained eye and saw a stranger... unlike any I have seen walking the pavements of my town but only in  drawings I have seen in the market. Quite sure that I was dead. I begged this stranger to tell me where I was. The stranger answered... " You are mine now... bonded by blood... you will walk the depths of this earth for eternity. You will now have the lust for blood like me, and will accumulate powers beyond your wildest dreams... so much stronger than before... you will walk the curse of a Vampire! And to this day I walk with this curse. This unexplainable thirst for blood filling the very essence of my core. My name is Gabrielle now... and I am a Progeny Vampire.

Think you could resist my charms?
Black Coat: Davinel 0L
Hair: previously blogged 30L 

 Boots: Davinel 0L MM Board

The Vampire Progeny System
Allow me to quote a few lines from the Progeny Info Card
It is a heredity based game, much like it would be in real life and is by invite only. He/she who embraces you is your liege, passing down the bloodline of their ancestors (Arch Vampire). This game will involve stealth and skill. There are (will be) lycans and slayers, also possibly a human HUD. Vampires and lycans don't mesh but both will be watched by the slayer. So it will be a constant battle to survive. The system is on its beta stage and shows promise. Unlike the BL Vampire system, we do not need to beg for blood to survive. If interested, please send me a message and I can introduce you to my Sire. Now I need to hunt. ;) 

Hair: Amacci Alane old freebie, might not be available anymore
Earrings & Eyeliner : [ glow ] studio KOS Gold Set
India Bridal Bindi and Armbracelet: 66L & 39L

Dress: [AdN] MM Board 0L


0 comments: