Monday, February 7, 2011

Filthy V Day Skin + Sound Gravis Beach 3rd Anniversary Fiesta Freebies!

Filthy put out its V-day group gift today... very nice skin with tiny red hearts under the eyes. Perfect for Valentines. Sound Gravis Beach is also celebrating its 3rd Anniversary and there are about 30 shops in the SIM on sale now. There is also quite a few freebies from some of my favorite designers and are quite cute, I couldn't help myself from getting some of them. Here they are! ;)

Dress: :pesca:

Heart Eyes: eyes shop ludeme freebie
Silver Bangles and Earrings: *:..Silvery K.:* freebie
Skin: I:I.I____F I L T H Y ___S K I N V Day  Group Gift 199L to join
Hair: Sixty Nine not free 300L

Pea Coat: [pivaaca] freebie
Jeans:Vitamin Girl freebie
T-shirt: Ronsem freebie

Wool Coat: ::C'est la vie !:: freebie

TP over to SGB Resort Mall to get all these freebies and more! ^^

0 comments: