Sunday, January 30, 2011

[ m ] k i t t y, Devon Skin, and Dolly Shoes!

Yesterday, the Menstuff Hunt has officially started. The ratrace is ON! There's this feverish pitch from all the hunters to get to the finish line first, it seemed. Got into it as well and I just burned out the soles of my shoes trying to keep up with everyone else! Glad that LPD has sent out these lovely doll shoes for moi! I'll leave the race to the alphamales for now... I need a foot spa!!! And after that probably go dancing too. These heels were made not just for walking but dancing as well! After all... I can't deny, I am such a gurly gurl! ;)

*LpD* - *LadyDoll* Base with socks: Les Petit Details SOM 0L


Outfit: [ m ] k i t t y Euphoria Hunt 0L
Hair: Sixty Nine not free 300L
Tub with Pose: oOo Studio Flagship Pro posers Hunt 0L

0 comments: