Wednesday, December 28, 2011

AL VULO, FRI.DAY & A LITTLE GAMBLING

Oh wow!!! It's been ages since my last blog and I am so raring to share my finds!!!
 First of absolutely lovely asian inspired skin from Al Vulo!!! Free if you're a member of the group! I loved this skin so much I sent an IM to the creator to ask when the paid version is coming out! Hair is from Fri.day found at the discount section. Very cheap! The shop has other items on sale too so go there now to avail of it.

Skin: Al Vulo free, group gift 
Hair: Fri.day 40L$

I was in the mood to play geisha and I found this lovely kimono that comes in 2 styles. It isn't free though but worth every penny. Okobo is available in xstreet for less than 100L!

Kimono: AMKR not free
Okobo: xstreet not free 70L


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
Ohhh and a little shameless promotion here please. My Japanese friend just opened a game shop and if any of you would like to check it out or like taking risks and winning big, please check out Games777. It's new, spacious and lag free. SIM Wide gaming at its finest!!! No Devil, Zyngo, Reel Wild, Money Vault and a whole lot more games. Free games for group members too and Replay Cashback @ 10%!!!!

 




0 comments: