Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Magi Take Shop

I have found one of the cutest houses on SL on Magi Take Shop!!! The best part is that the house does not go beyond 100 prims!!! Yay!!! Forgive me if this doesn't suit your taste but I'm more of the kawai hunter. I go nuts with cute stuff! And this house was definitely made for me!!! :) Aren't brick houses so cute? ^^ This one for only 120L!
This place is going to be a treat for bargain hunters!!! There's an area that sells cute and reasonably priced furnitures too. All below 100L!!! OMG! 
A cute piano that plays 2 Christmas Songs for only 55L. 24 prims. Just perfect for the incoming holidays!
An oven (4 prims) and a fridge (7 prims) at 30L each
There's so much more really kawai furnitures on the shop and oh here's the best part.... A WALL OF FREEBIES for group members!!! Oh and mind you... these are actually pretty cool freebies!

Head on over to Magi Take Shop now!!! ^^











0 comments: